Authors & Screenwriters
ONE DAY REMAINING FOR PRODUCTION DEADLINE
For the first time, TaleFlick selects books and scripts directly to development and
production, parallel to
offering our library to the entertainment industry. Find out more at TaleFlick Productions
TALEFLICK CURATES STORIES FOR FILM & TV
TaleFlick is a story curation company with an online platform, the Marketplace, where writers can share their books or scripts for Film or TV show adaptation consideration.
TaleFlick gives your story unprecedented exposure to the entertainment industry. Over 500 executives and producers rely on TaleFlick's searchable database of adaptable literary content, Adaptability Score, an exclusive industry newsletter, and contests to find the next hit.
We’ve built the bridge to Hollywood, you just need to cross it. Take control, empower your story, upload your book or script today. What are you waiting for?
WE BELIEVE THERE ARE GREAT STORIES TO BE FOUND
Our platform empowers authors all around the world who dream about seeing their stories play out on the big and small screen.
WE CREATE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL STORIES...
Our curation process is designed to help our Film & TV partners find the best original stories suitable for adaptation, that fit their needs. Using our platform, the Marketplace, it connects the literary and Film/TV worlds, to give more written stories a chance on the moving screen.
- For $99 per standard submission you will receive the following:
- Review by our curation process
- Present your story in the Marketplace
- Write a pitch for your story
- Exposure to top studios, production companies and producers
- Exposure to top publishers and agents for representation
- Eligibility to enter our Top Picks catalog
- Access to selected services such as editors, translators, and screenwriters.
- For a period of one year, renewable thereafter
TaleFlick Divulges List of Semi-Finalists and Ext...
Screenwriting Opportunities: Interview with Uri S...
Uri Singer Talks About the Coronavirus Outbreak o...